The micro finance company, CAPITRUST is one of the budding and credible microfinance institutions in Ghana, spanning for 3 years.
On April 27, 2016, the company operated under the name CAPITRUST MONEY LENDING after we registered under the pretext of Section 2 of the NON-BANK FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONAL ACT 2008 (ACT 774); under the auspices of TIER 4 NON-DEPOSIT TAKING LENDING INSTITUTION.
The micro credit institution, legally mandated by the respective legislative frameworks subsequently was incorporated on August 1, 2016 after scaling an initial staff strength of 4 to 10.
On July 2017, we underwent a substantial change after receiving our license from the parent regulator, Bank of Ghana (BoG), to reshape the way our business was strategically and operationally managed, while also changing our portfolio construction process. This impacted significantly in the renaming of our company; CAPITRUST MICRO CREDIT.
This, by far gave the company a more efficient portfolio administration system and access to high-quality administration platform both locally and internationally.
We are a privately-owned financial institution. We have no affiliates or ties to any financial institution. This freedom from external influence or dictatorship provides our far-reaching clients (18-60-years) with the greatest potential for financial sufficiency through our inerrant services by our qualified staff with seasoned experience.
- C – CUSTOMER CENTRED – We have our customers as the focal point for development.
- A – ACCOUNTABILITY – We ensure transparency and fairness in all of our operations.
- P – PROFESSIONALIM – We bring on board experienced and expected.
- I – INTEGRITY – We expect nothing less from one another and commit to a completely honest relationship with our clients in which we behave with the utmost integrity to protect you, your money and your privacy.
- T – TRUSTWORTHY – We are dependable and truthful.
- R – RESPECT – We treat our customers and clients with dignity and respect always.
- U – UNDERSTANDING – We share their dreams passionately.
- S – SATISFACTION – We bring satisfaction to the table of our customers.
- T – TEAMWORK – We recognize that we need one another to meet the needs of our client.
Capitrust Micro-Credit seeks to be a distinct financial institution with the best people providing unequalled experience and delivering superior stakeholder value.
We will steadily exceed customer expectation by providing value-added solutions through professional and highly motivated people; delivering excellent financial performance in all markets where we operate to help reduce poverty-related issues in Ghana.